Thursday 22 May 2008

HOLIDAY TIME


We are going away tomorrow, Friday, 23 May and will be returning on Wednesday, 28 May, we are having a few days at the coast. We are all ready for a break, we haven't been anywhere since Easter.


I am going to take my yarns with me, my knitting needles and crochet hooks and hopefully will have a nice relaxing few days. I am also looking forward to getting some new photos.


Jasper and my daughter love it by the sea, they are both looking forward to some lovely walks along the beach. We have a great time trying to find the prettiest pebbles and shells, we come back with pockets full and never do anything with them!

4 comments:

Juli said...

What a beautiful photo! and what a darling Westy :)

Deb DiSalvo said...

Have a great time!!!!
Cheers,
Deb

capybara said...

Have a good break and hope the weather holds up!
Mark

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!