Sunday 13 April 2008

TYNDALL CRAFT SHOW


I was reading some of the posts in the Etsy forums yesterday and I came across an announcement regarding the Tyndall Craft Show. This is a Craft Show for The Tyndall Air Force Base Community which is taking place on 17 May 2008. An event to raise money for the Air Force Aid Society and their local Airmen and Families.
Sarah, one of the organisers, was asking the Etsy community if they would like to send samples of their work or business cards, anything that could be given away at the show.
I have seen these kind of requests before but I have never bothered, but this time I thought 'why not give it a go'. So I have spent this weekend getting some things together (pictured above) to send to this event.
Unfortunately I am in the UK so will not be attending, but if anyone is in the area why not go and take a look and you never know you might get some free samples!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sygnet Creations said...

Thank you for helping to spread the word!!

Juliana RW said...

Hi,

I am blog hopping. I saw your blog address from Million Blog List

I am running Time Capsule tag. Will you join with me??? Just see how it is play by click that links. Thanks.

Regards,
Picturing of Life
Juliana‘s Site