Monday 7 April 2008

NEW FRIENDS




















I crocheted Polly Octopus as my OH was driving us back home after we had spent the Easter break in Cornwall. It certainly made the 6 hour drive home pass a lot quicker. I think she is really cute and I am going to do some more in different colours.



This next one is Petunia Rabbit, I love her big eyes. I enjoyed making her, this is the biggest one I have attempted so far. I am going to make another one in cream and blue.

I have finally managed to get some small black beads to use as eyes for my smaller animals.




I have used some for the first time on Henrietta Hippo. She is a real cute little thing. She has got a silvertone keychain attached to her so that she can be used to look after your keys or hang from a bag. She is a real attention grabber!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! You are one talented lady!

I'm off to check your shop to see if I can afford to get them to the US :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

they are incredible! I fall in love with Petunia Rabbit, he is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Polly!!!!!!! Is it hard to make?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I especially love that rabbit.

Anonymous said...

I love your amigurumi! I've just started working on my first one (a mushroom), but I don't know how it will turn out. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love them all - but Polly is my favorite :)

LizzyT said...

Thank you for all your kind comments :)