Saturday 15 September 2007

Summer is nearly over



I cannot believe how quickly this year is passing. Is this something to do with getting older, I wonder. I can remember my dear late dad telling me how quickly time passes and how as you get older it goes even quicker, obviously there was some truth in that.

I have made some more jewellery of course and I have even found the time to do some knitting. I have at last got round to knitting a twirly scarf, well 2 in fact. I have never had a go at knitting with circular knitting needles before so this was a first for me. I have posted the pictures of both of my 'creations'. I am quite proud of them. Hope I can sell one or both of them but since that first sale I had a couple of months ago I have had no luck since. It is a bit disheartening and I have thought about quitting. But I love doing this.

No comments: