Saturday 15 September 2007

My Latest Jewellery Creations

I loved doing these 2 bracelets. I have now started using sterling silver (more expense) on some of my designs. I hate to think how much I have spent on the beads etc I have bought over the last few months. This first one has a fabulous mix of purple, amethyst and pink beads with a scattering of crystals to add sparkle. This is the first one I did with a simple sterling silver toggle fastening, which unfortunately the photo does not show, so I am going to have to re-do it.


The red one is gorgeous, I love it. I bought the 3 large beads when I was in Cornwall on holiday earlier this year. I have added a lovely mix of glass beads and crystals. I think the result is fab. This one also has a sterling silver fastener but this one is a twisted design and is very pretty.



I have also started making earrings. The first 2 pairs I made have silver plated findings. I have now got some sterling silver ones so I will be doing some more shortly. This is the first pair I did and I am thinking of changing the findings to sterling silver as the beads are so pretty and I think they deserve it. I also have a lovely bracelet on Etsy that would match this pair.

No comments: