Friday 24 April 2009

SUPER SKINNY COTTON SCARF


I love accessorising and I love to wear scarves. I have knitted loads of cotton scarves for myself and have been asked for them by customers, but this is the first scarf I have crocheted and I am really pleased with the finished result. Up to now I have knitted all my scarves and they have been really popular. I got the cotton yarn I used for this scarf when I was on holiday in Cornwall. I went to one of my favourite yarn shops in Penzance. I purchased several balls of this beautiful cotton yarn in different colours. I have put this one for sale in my new ArtFire shop and it is available for purchase here.

7 comments:

Meghann said...

Very pretty! I like the colour - it is very summery :)

Tinkerbell said...

Wow how pretty!! I'm still learning to crochet but have so many projects lined up that I keep shelving my practising - I'm making a hairband to practise the double and treble crochet

Duni said...

It's gorgeous! perfect for summer!

turisuna said...

I love blue, it's nice light blue.

Deborah Lambson said...

Summer sky blue..there's no prettier color ♥
Good luck with your artfire shop~I'm sure you'll do great!

Pink said...

Looks light and airy, just right for summer1

Digital Scraps Etc said...

Very pretty! I love the way you've displayed it, very creative! Good luck to you!