Tuesday 24 June 2008

TWO AWARDS!

It was such a fabulous surprise to receive not one but 2 awards from Kay's K9s. I adore her handcrafted miniature felted dogs, they are amazing. The first award is the 'Arte y Pico' award.




The “Arte y Pico” award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, be it writing or artwork in all media’s. When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”.
The rules are as follows:

1) The winner of the award must choose 5 bloggers that they consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, posts, and contribution to the blogging community, no matter the language.

2) Each award given has to have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award winner and the giver of the award must show the link of the 'Arte y Pico' blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Post these rules.

This is the second award I received and this too has to be passed onto 5 other bloggers.

These are the blogs I have chosen to pass these awards to:

Artistic Flair

Time2cre8

Daisy the Curly Cat

Seaglass Things

Out of the Pink Sky

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards, and also on your first Blogoversary yesterday. And thank you for awarding me, too!

:-) MaryLou said...

Lizzy - Congratulations on the awards. I'm honored that you chose to pass it along to me, but I'm one of "those people" who breaks chain letters and things of that nature... I did post about the award in my blog, though, and linked back to your blog.

I hope you're not too upset.
:-)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Congrats on your awards Lizzy and for your 1st Anniv. in the blogosphere...that's alot to celebrate...WELL DONE!!!!

Sea Glass Things said...

Thank you so much for giving me an award!!! It was such a nice surprise to come home to - I will be sure to do my part in gifting five other bloggers awards as well :) Congrats on your awards!!

Best,
Marla

Deb DiSalvo said...

Congratulations and thank you soooo much for passing the award on to me!!!! That is so sweet of you. I always love reading your blog. Have a great day.
Cheers,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards, like your stuff!