Saturday 23 February 2008

Mother's Day 2 March in the UK

Mothering Sunday is fast approaching. In the UK this year it is on 2 March. I have not actually made anything specifically for Mother's Day as I have a good selection of items for sale in my Etsy shop that would make ideal presents for your mum or gran.


This scarf would make an ideal gift for Mother's Day, the colours are hot and vibrant. A lovely scarf for this time of year to bring a bit of colour to the world. It is in my Mother's Day Offers Section and has been reduced to $22.00 (£11.00) plus p&p.


I also have a wonderful selection of bracelets and earrings, some of which have been featured here in earlier posts. The one above has a wonderful selection of red beads. It too can be found in my Mother's Day Section and has been reduced to $25.00 (£12.50) plus p&p. I also welcome custom orders, if you see something which you like but would prefer a different colour or different design, please feel free to get in touch with me through my Etsy store at http://lizzyt.etsy.com. Keep checking my store for special offers, especially at the weekends.

No comments: