Thursday 20 November 2008

TODAY I FELT CREATIVE

I haven't made any jewellery for several months, I have been concentrating on my crochet and knitting. But last time I was in the craft store I saw some memory wire. I knew I had some beads at home that I could use with this so I bought it and you can see the result above. I am pleased with the way it has turned out. I love the colour combination cream, gold and bronze. I really enjoyed making this one and now I can't wait to have a go at another one.

9 comments:

ordinarymomss said...

Thats very nice. You did a great job. Love the colors!

ordinarymomss said...

I have an award for you...stop by and pick it up!

SortaFlowering Designs said...

looks perfect for the season, elegant and versatile, nice!

Beaderjojo said...

Pretty! You should totally keep on making jewelry!

SHIELA said...

that's so beautiful. the color and design is so unique. i love it.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love memory wire! Your piece turned out fantastic :)

Unknown said...

this is lovely!!! I love all the different pearls and love the colours!!!! gorgeous!

TinaA said...

It looks elegant and classy!

Mod Provisions said...

This bracelet is just gorgeous! I love it!