Saturday 18 October 2008

MEET KEVIN THE KOALA


Amy, my daughter, has been asking me to make her a koala for some time. I finished one for her last week and then decided to make another, and here he is. I chose the name Kevin only because it started with a 'K'. I have yet to add the keyring to his head, I think he would look great hanging from a bag. He is not going into my Etsy shop straightaway as I have not decided if I want to sell him. If anyone would like to purchase one though, just get in touch with me either through my shop on Etsy or via this blog.

6 comments:

Kerrie Slade said...

Kevin is sooooo cute!

:0)

Silver Canyons said...

OMG..this is the cutest!!! I don't blame you for thinking about listing him....he's so darn cute!!

Silver Canyons said...

tag...your it! (see my blog for details :)

Cecca said...

Kevin is lovely!!!

Snap Silver Canyons! I've tagged you too! :-)

storybeader said...

cute keyring - like your turtle, paypal view.

Unknown said...

He's so sweet and cuddly.